About the network
UsedTecWorld (UTW) is an international network of the leading European agricultural publishing companies together are running Europe’s largest online marketplace for used machinery and equipment. The offer ranges from agricultural machinery via gardening machinery through to industrial and construction machinery.
Since the foundation of the Network through the three publishing companies Deutscher Landwirtschaftsverlag (Germany), Agriprim (Sweden) and Fagbladsgruppen (Denmark) UsedTecWorld has convinced with continuous and remarkable growth all across Europe. Through the easy exchange of data within the network all ads can be exposed to 25 Million potential customers European-wide.
“The first step to expand and internationalise the own company is never easy but with UsedTecWorld a great network of international experienced partners will support you. That is the basis of a successful international expansion and a promise for the future.”
“Since the beginning of the network every member of UsedTecWorld has been able to take advantage of the synergies between the different companies. That resulted in a well-functioning network with strong individually operating companies.”
“UsedTecWorld was founded back in 2009 based on the idea “Think global act local”. The main philosophy was, and still is, a global network for dealers who wants to expand sales of used machines and equipment internationally. And today it´s still a success.”
“UsedTecWorld is an important part of our expansion strategy and gives us a great opportunity to set up a presence in other countries and increase our international partnerships.”
Partners of UsedTecWorld
- …are experts both in print and in the digital media market.
- …reach the target group “farmers” nationwide.
- …publish the best known magazines in the respective fields.
- …have the media power to position new things and to be opinion-leader.
- …communicate professionally via various channels from bottom to top with a high identification degree in the target group.
- …represent the leading agricultural publishing company with the most popular print- or online media in the respective country!
Visit the individual partner platforms here: